This website collects selected resources in the following areas:
- Addictions Workforce Development -- To support addictions workforce development for individuals, organizations and systems
- Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery -- To support:
- Skill development for individuals and organizations providing prevention, treatment and recovery services
- People experiencing addiction, their families, and their friends
- Advocacy -- To provide a voice for the addiction workforce, people experiencing addiction, their families, and their friends
- Training -- In-person and online trainings, printed training materials/references in a wide variety of topics relevant for the addictions workforce.
- Population-Specific -- To support culturally and linguistically responsive care and equitable access to services and outcomes
- Professional and Para-professional Organizations -- Community, advocacy and training information; professional development opportunities
- Publications - Journals, papers, studies, issue briefs and other publications related to workforce development for the substance use and addictions workforce.
- Opioids - To support the addictions workforce involved with helping those affected by opioid addiction.
If you would like to suggest a resource, please Contact us.