In order to take the next step in your career, consider:
The work you want to do
- Who do you want to help?
- What setting do you want to work in?
- What skills do you want use?
How to get there
- What is your experience?
- What is your education?
- What else do you need to meet the requirements for the work you want to do?
Explore this section of the website
Career Paths describe:
- Types of positions
- Progression in responsibility, competency, and compensation
- Typical education and experience requirements
Looking for work in the field? Browse available jobs and learn some tips for getting hired.
Looking to hire workers for your organization? Post the job on our site, and browse a listing of available workers.
Licensure and Certification
What is the difference between a license and a certification? Why would I want one or the other, or both? What are the different types and levels of licenses and certifications?
From a single class to a PhD, there are many educational resources for the addiction professional or someone just exploring the field.
Find out when, where, and how you can access training to further your career.