or scan the QR code:
BSAS Seeks Input from Workers Making a Job Change
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS) understands today's workforce is constantly shifting, both within the substance use and addiction field and beyond. We know how challenging these shifts can be for all involved, and are working hard to increase supports and resources at the State level.
In order to help us all understand why workers leave positions and where they go, BSAS has created an Anonymous Exit Questionnaire and will share systemwide summary results with providers periodically. Neither employee nor organization names are collected.
Employees: If you have left or are in the process of leaving your job: please complete the optional and anonymous questionnaire.
To access the questionnaire, use this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bsasexit
Employers: Please share information about this questionnaire with employees leaving your program or organization.
Some suggestions include:
- Download and share the flyer.
- or to access the flyer, use this link: https://www.careersofsubstance.org//sites/careersofsubstance/files/down…
- Via direct email and/or at exit interviews/final meetings with staff who are leaving
- Mailing the flyer with final check (if paper checks are issued)
- Links on staff communications or intranet website