Deadline Extended! Leadership Development Program for Addictions Professionals
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 16!
The New England Addiction Technology Transfer Center (New England ATTC) is pleased to announce the launch of a new Leadership Development Program (LDP) for addictions professionals from all elements of the continuum of care. The LDP has been designed by Peter Smith, with input from a committee of addictions professionals. This program will focus on key leadership skills using a range of learning methods designed that will increase your effectiveness immediately.
- Address the on-going need for effective individual leadership skill development and increasing the addiction profession’s leadership capacity. This increased need for effective leadership is of particular importance as the profession faces the opioid crisis, a changing behavioral healthcare landscape, and the impending retirement of many “baby boom” generation leaders.
- Provide a learning experience that will ‘accelerate’ leadership development to complement work experience.
- People who are currently (or have previously) working in a supervisory or managerial capacity or role.
- Work experience in a supervisory or managerial role will encompass 2-10 years; this experience need not be exclusively in the addictions profession. Applicants who demonstrate exceptional qualities and potential for leadership roles and may not yethave supervisory experience will be considered and may be admitted to the LDP.
- Has acquired operational management skills that include employee supervision, goal setting, and managing financial resources, including budgets.
- People who have been identified as having exceptional leadership potential by others within the profession.
Application deadline is April 16, 2019