VIRTUAL - Multiple Pathways of Recovery
SEARCH Trainings and Events
Priority will be given to registrants who require this workshop for recertification for their CARC (Certified Addiction Recovery Coach)
THIS IS A VIRTUAL ZOOM MEETING. PLEASE REGISTER here: https://www.cvent.com/d/y7qc5d TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM LOGIN CREDENTIALS
This blended learning engagement consists of multiple parts and requires your full participation in each of them:
- Self-directed investigation & assignment completed prior to digital engagement (2 hours).
- Enthusiastic involvement (conversation, responses, etc.) in a live, interactive Zoom meeting (4 hours).
- Evaluation -- participants are challenged to articulate the value of this skills development resource within their professional roles and responsibilities.
This full-day workshop provides a hands-on introduction and overview of numerous pathways of recovery. Including their history, organizing structure, rituals and other defining characteristics. Participants will also explore the tasks required to initiate any new recovery pathway (including one they champion) in their community.
Upon completion of this training, the participants will:
- Deepen understanding of the Multiple Pathways of Recovery concept.
- Articulate the factors (cultural, socio-economic, etc.) individuals consider when choosing a pathway that meets their needs.
- Describe the variety of recovery pathways that currently exist & imagine others that might support individuals and communities.
- Understand the steps required to initiate a new recovery pathway within one's organization and/or community (action plan).
Other Training and Event Calendars
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.