VIRTUAL: Interrupting Racism Level 3: Operationalizing Racial Equity in Workplace Policies & Practices
SEARCH Trainings and Events
This is a two day training, attending both days is required.
This is a virtual ZOOM training, the ZOOM log-in information will be sent out as we approach the training date.
Description: This training examines policies and practices that are promoters and inhibitors of racial equity in employment. Activities and exercises address:
- Hiring practices and policies to amplify diversity, equity and inclusion
- Salaries, job titles and structural practices embedded with bias
- HR policy barriers and amplifiers of racial equity
- Workplace culture: cultural humility and practices of micro and macro-inclusion
- Supervisory practices that can make or break racial equity
- Communicating through conflict and across difference
- Accountability, assessment and strategic planning
- Utilizing a Racial Equity Impact Assessment Tool for planning and decision-making
Other Training and Event Calendars
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.