When you are looking for a job, interviewing for a job, or comparing possibilities, consider:
- What is the organizational culture like?
- Does the program offer training at work?
- Are there tangible benefits (wellness program, flu shots, etc)?
- What will your schedule be like?
- Will you have a mentor?
- Does the program seem financially solid? Are they integrated with other healthcare providers?
- How does the pay compare to your current pay, your expenses, other jobs?
- Will any of your costs (in money or time) be affected by changes in your commute or mode of transportation to work?
- What are the opportunities for pay increases (will you be at the top of the range for your position or is there room to grow)?
- What are the opportunities for advancement?
Words to search under
Combine those words with positions in your discipline such as
Also check out the MA Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development for more tips and suggestions.