Careers of Substance – updated look and new features!
Since launching in 2012, Careers of Substance has always aimed to serve the individuals and organizations providing substance use and addiction prevention, intervention, harm reduction, treatment, and recovery support services in Massachusetts. Over the past several months, the Careers of Substance team, along with our web designer, Redfin Solutions, has updated the look and feel to focus on functionalities most used or requested.
Enhanced ways to submit and explore:
- Trainings and events
- Information resources on many topics related to supporting the addiction workforce
- Jobs/internships, resumes, career fairs and job boards
Streamlined features for easier searching or submission:
- Resources have highlighted topics for the most frequently sought information, and a new way to search for topics and types.
- Health and Wellness resources have been gathered into a section with distinct strategies for individuals promoting their own or others’ health, and for organizations supporting the wellness of their workforce and the people they serve.
- Internships: Treatment Programs offering internships, and Addiction Education Programs seeking internships for students, can easily submit their program information for anyone interested in exploring their options.
New features include:
- Funding opportunities for individuals and organizations
- A “My Account” landing page with buttons that lead you directly to manage content you control, such as your own resume or job postings you are responsible for; or search related content, such as all job postings (for a job seeker) or all resumes (for a hiring organization).
We welcome your feedback!