VIRTUAL: Interrupting Racism Level 3: Operationalizing Racial Equity in Workplace Policies & Practices
SEARCH Trainings and Events
Description: This training examines policies and practices that are promoters and inhibitors of racial equity in employment. Activities and exercises address:
- Hiring practices and policies to amplify diversity, equity and inclusion
- Salaries, job titles and structural practices embedded with bias
- HR policy barriers and amplifiers of racial equity
- Workplace culture: cultural humility and practices of micro and macro-inclusion
- Supervisory practices that can make or break racial equity
- Communicating through conflict and across difference
- Accountability, assessment and strategic planning
- Utilizing a Racial Equity Impact Assessment Tool for planning and decision-making
This course relies heavily on arriving on time for the opening of the training. Please note admission into the Zoom will close at 9:15am each day.
Other Training and Event Calendars
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.