VIRTUAL- Achieving Admissions and Retention Goals: NIATx Strategies for the Epidemic/Pandemic Challenges DAY 2
SEARCH Trainings and Events
YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS
ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT OUT CLOSER TO THE TRAINING
This training will focus on challenges in admissions and retention that have arisen during the pandemic. NIATx’s rapid improvement strategies offer proven, easy to implement methods to move through the pressure of multiple issues to test solutions generated by engaged staff. This is an application-based training with goals to understand the theory and to apply the principles to your work during the training.
Participants will apply theory in break out rooms sorted by level of care, key problems or by agency team. Upon registering you will receive an email asking about your current concerns and level of care. The Massachusetts NIATx Coaches will be leading this effort and are available to answer questions. Please feel free to talk with us about the goodness of fit for your work by emailing Tommie Ann Bower at [email protected].
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the need for a clear aim from the agency to drive improvement efforts.
- Identify key elements of the change leader role in organizing an effective change team.
- Identify and understand three of the tools used in improvement projects—the walk through, flow charting, and nominal group technique
- Identify the four stages of the Plan-Do Study-Act rapid cycle change model.
- Identify two examples of outcome and interim metrics collected to insure that the change is an improvement.
Other Training and Event Calendars
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.