AlliesinRecovery.net puts together the best of what science and psychology offer when a family struggles with the drug or alcohol problems of a loved one. The CRAFT method has been carefully studied in 6 clinical trials and is the most effective approach of its kind for helping families to unblock the situation and engage a loved one into treatment.
CRAFT is the only approach designed to train families that has been recognized by SAMHSA as evidence-based. 8 modules (133 minutes total) teach families the entire approach through video and exercises. The Bureau of Substance Addiction Services provides a free membership to the Allies in Recovery site to every individual and professional in the state.
Follow these instructions to create your free MA Professional account:
1. Go to https://alliesinrecovery.net/
2. Click "Join Now" in upper right navigation bar
3. Click on green section at top: "CLICK HERE IF YOUR EMPLOYER, CARE PROVIDER, OR STATE IS SPONSORING YOUR MEMBERSHIP"
4. Enter a valid email address
5. Enter your zip code for "promo code"
6. Under "Sponsoring Organization" select " Training—MA Professional"
7. Click "Terms & Conditions" box to signify you agree
8. You will be redirected to the Allies in Recovery member site where you will create a username (please, no identifying information) and a password.
To use the Allies in Recovery member site in the future:
1. return to https://alliesinrecovery.net/
2. click "Member Site Login" in upper right-hand corner
3. log in with the username and password you created earlier
To view the eLearning Modules:
1. Once logged in to the member site, go to the My AIR menu
2. Click on My Learning Center — Videos & Exercises
3. Begin with Module 1 — Introduction