Hazelden, a part of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, helps individuals, families, and communities struggling with alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and drug addiction at all stages of the treatment and recovery process.
- Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies offers a Master's degree in Addiction Counseling and a Certificate in Addiction counseling.
- Professionals in Residence Program for Healthcare professionals, addiction counselors, Mental Health providers and other professionals
- Online continuing education courses, product trainings offered live and via the web, through the web, or by visiting professional websites
- Professional events offered throughout the US by Hazelden staff and authors, and other experts in the field of addiction through Hazelden's.
- Internships for pre and post doctoral psychology offered by Hazelden's Mental Health