Boston Medical Center’s Office Based Addiction Treatment (OBAT) Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) website offers a number of services. Visitors can learn about the OBAT Nurse Care Manager Model developed at Boston Medical Center (BMC), access free resources, and find out about the training and technical assistance offered by OBAT TTA to health care and social services providers looking to enhance their capacity to work with individuals with substance use disorders.
On the Office Based Addiction Treatment Training and Technical Assistance website, you can:
- Register for trainings such as the Buprenorphine Waiver Course or Essentials of Office-Based Addiction Treatment
- Sign up for the OBAT TTA mailing list
- Request all-staff Addiction 101 and anti-stigma trainings for your organization
- Access and download resources for clinicians treating substance use disorders, including the most up-to-date version of BMC’s OBAT Policy and Procedure Manual
Eligible health care organizations can:
- Request clinical trainings on a range of topics including overdose prevention, the treatment of addiction in adolescent patients, and managing challenging cases.
- Request expert individualized technical assistance on clinical practice or program design to implement, improve, or expand your office-based addiction treatment services
For more details on all the assistance available, or to contact the OBAT TTA team, please visit https://www.bmcobat.org.