Treating the Addictions
An overview of the latest clinical, theoretical, and research findings on addictive behaviors for adolescents and adults will be offered. At its conclusion, participants will be able to describe and categorize major issues in addictions and the recovery process, as well as delineate recent advances in treatment.
- Mary Bassett (race and racism in opioid treatment)
- Sarah Bernstein and Jessica Gray (pregnancy)
- Joanna Bridger (trauma)
- Liz Chiarello (opioids, healthcare, and the law)
- Christopher Fischer and Melisa Lai-Becker (opioids)
- Bettina Hoeppner (positive psychology)
- Edward Khantzian (self-medication)
- Thomas Kosten (patients/treatment)
- Bertha Madras (the methamphetamine crisis)
- Vaughan Rees (vaping)
- Randi Schuster (cannabis)
- Joseph Shrand (drug story theater)
Other Training and Event Calendars
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.