CCAR Recovery Coaching and Professionalism © FiRST TiME in MaSSaCHuSeTTS!
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS TRAINING WILL:
• Define professionalism as it pertains to recovery coaching;
• Learn about and develop the various characteristics that a professional possesses;
• Understand their personal accountabilities in their role as recovery coaches;
• Learn the importance of the concept “stay in their lane” when it comes to working in a large system, like a hospital, court and/or treatment system;
• Reexamine the roles of a recovery coach in order to maintain good boundaries when working in professional settings;
• Have opportunities to practice and demonstrate newly acquired skills.
pAUL aLVES, NCPRSS, CARC, MAPGS
Mr. aLVES is a Massachusetts State Certified Addictions Recovery Coach, as well as a Nationally Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist through the National Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC). His experience spans the continuum of care. He has guided individuals in prevention as a Drinking Driver Program Instructor, in treatment as a Substance Abuse Counselor in a co-occurring Medication Assisted Treatment Program, and in Recovery Maintenance as a Peer Recovery Coach. pAUL is a person in Long Term Recovery from Substance Use Disorder, Food Addiction and Mental Health affliction. With a positive attitude and contemporary perspective, he believes that all individuals have the ability to recover.
$140 Check or Money Order are preferred and can be mailed to:
Choice Recovery Coaching Inc. 155 Maple St. #305, Springfield, MA 01105
Payments can also be made online via PayPal. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please show up 30 minutes prior to the event start on the first day of training. ALL classes must be attended from beginning to end in order to receive full credit. NO exceptions can be made. Timeliness is of utmost importance. Trainings will begin promptly at 9 am and end at 4pm.
Wishing you much Recovery!