This all day Workshop will present the factors that often lead to Stress in the Workplace. Variable stressors increase the demand on the human body and may lead to physical and emotional ailments and often lead to a loss of purpose in one’s life. Utilizing mindfulness techniques offers a unique approach to self-care and promotes wellness in all domains by engage in the world around you.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the patterns of stress in their life and resultant domains of psychological and emotional changes that often occur.
- Define Mindfulness as a method to implement during periods of stress in their daily life.
- Employ 3 techniques to utilize each day to promote a holistic approach to wellness and relief of stress patterns.
- Examine the psychosocial impact of stress in all domains of their personal life.
- Describe the role wellness techniques offer towards a calming and balanced approach to occupational and personal stress.
MA Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Abuse Services & AdCare Educational Institute, Inc.