New Program Helps Agencies Prepare for Healthcare Reform
The Addiction Professional Business Learning Collaborative comes out of a collaboration between NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals; and Via Positiva, LLC., an organization made up of executive-level consultants, coaches and trainers throughout the United States.
It is a six-month intensive, interactive training program that seeks to help organizations maximize the current funding and service opportunities inherent in healthcare reform and to identify and address barriers to growth.
This Learning Collaborative will focus on:
- Increasing funding and sustainability
- Understanding and effectively working with third party payers (federal, state, managed care and insurance companies)
- Developing strategic partnerships (such as with ACOs, Health Homes, Group Practices, FQHC, Recovery Organizations, and hospital systems)
- Learning how to access grants and manage contracts while insuring back-office business practices are in place to meet current demands
- Executive leadership development and so much more!