Residential / Inpatient
CLINICAL SUPERVISOR- Beacon Recovery House
ServiceNet is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to oversee clinical services in our Greenfield recovery home. This is a 40 hour position requiring flexibility with some on-call responsibilities. This position is an integral part of oversight and development of the clinical practice of program staff.
The Counselor is responsible for all intake, assessment, treatment planning, and progress note documentation for each client assigned to their caseload. Counselor/ work collaboratively with the Clinical Director and Program Manager to provide the most clinically appropriate addiction services to match client level of motivation and preference for ongoing recovery.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the oversight of medication management and administration within the residential setting as well as the provision and supervision of any first aid provided within the facility. This position reports directly to the Clinical Director.
• Administer medications and render first aid to program clients
• Oversee the medication administration process, including all documentation for the program
The Awake Overnight is responsible for the overall safety of the clients and security of the program environment during the overnight hours.
The employee is able to fulfill all of the requirements of the job assigned in a satisfactory manner as demonstrated by:
The extent to which the employee demonstrates technical and professional knowledge of job requirements and takes personal responsibility to maintain and improve that knowledge:
1. Leads in the continuity of care for patients on the unit in relation to the BSAS regulations and guidelines for treatment and also in compliance with the managed care based expectations of treatment. Drives a culture of sobriety and recovery for treatment team, staff and patients.
2. Maintain the documentation necessary in the EMR per department and hospital requirements.
3. Maintains current knowledge of patient's legal status and legal issues ensures appropriate documents are available in chart and filed in a timely manner.
Under the direction of the Adult Community Clinical Service (ACCS) Program Director provides substance use disorder assessment plan, develops, coordinates, provides individual and group treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to program clients with substance use disorders. He/she provides clinical consultation to other clinicians as needed. He/she builds community relationships and networks to generate referrals. He/she functions as a clinical member of a multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for an Addictions Specialist for our new Adult Community Clinical Services Program!As the Addiction Specialist, you will be a member of the Integrated Team of the Adult Community Clinical Services Program.
We work alongside individuals with developmental and mental challenges who experience addictions recovery, trauma, crisis, and day-to-day situations.