At Recovery Centers of America our guiding principal is "now". Urgency is the key to addiction recovery. We are an expanding, five star rehabilitation facility that prides itself on "servant leadership". RCA wants to inspire, motivate and provide top quality care to each and every individual. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of excellence and offer an opportunity for each and every person to shine.
The Clinical Supervisor is the primary organizer, monitor, and overseer of the therapeutic functions and services provided by the therapists within their programs. May carry a reduced caseload of clients and provides clinical support, supervision, and monitoring for the therapists assigned to their program. Also provides a vital liaison unction between the primary clinical staff and the Clinical Director. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for program development, training of clinical staff and maintaining professional relationships with collateral agencies.
* Provides oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all mental health and AOD clinical services including record keeping and direct services.
* Ensures that clinical services are in compliance with county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
* Ensures adherence to HIPAA and documentation requirements as identified by regulatory agencies.
* Reviews treatment plans, case notes, and written correspondence in order to verify that such documents meet appropriate regulatory agencies.
* Facilitates team case conference on a weekly basis to ensure coordinated treatment plans and service utilization in order to ensure the comprehensive care of patients.
* Monitors submission of initial and renewal treatment plans for quality and timeliness
* Assigns cases to therapists and paraprofessionals as needed
* Interacts and mediates between referral sources, other agencies, and therapists as needed.
* Ensures that supervision documentation occurs and is submitted for filing.
* Ensures that all significant incidences are reported via Incident Report within 24 hours.
* Hires, trains and provides performance management feedback to employees (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
* Master's degree in human services field, i.e., social work, psychology, counseling, nursing, addiction counseling or related field.
* CPC-AD, LCADC, LCPC/LCSW and one year supervisory experience
* Demonstrated ability to consistently maintain and chart documentation in accordance with regulations
* Knowledge of various substance abuse treatment modalities; knowledge of issues collateral to substance abuse (AIDS, Dual Diagnosis)
* Ability to train and supervise staff
* Strong knowledge of county, state federal regulations
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)