- MassCareers - Commonwealth of MA Employment Opportunities
- Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development's JobQuest
- The Providers' Council Jobs With Heart
- National Council for Behavioral Health’s Job Bank
- National Association for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) Job Connection
Job Search Engines
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Career Center
- American Psychiatric Association's Job Central - resources available for planning a career in psychiatry, psychiatrists seeking employment and career information, and employers recruiting psychiatrists.
- International Nurses Society on Addiction Career Center
For Individuals who have Served in the U.S. Military
Financial and technical assistance are available for service members and veterans transitioning to civilian jobs. Some resources focus on properly translating the skills of military service into relevant skills in the civilian context, so that hiring organizations and individuals seeking work both understand the value of the training and experience of those who have served in the US Military. Resources also focus on the individual’s adjustment from military to civilian service, and how organizations best onboard and retain people who have served in the US Military.
- Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Education and career counseling resources
- US Department of Labor Veterans' Employment and Training website Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research: Battlemind Training: Transitioning from Combat to Home: a brochure describing the ‘battlemind’ and the challenges of transition.
- And see in particular: The Business Case for Hiring a Veteran and Hiring Veterans - 5 Tips for Job Seekers.