BHN JOB FAIR!
We are looking for candidates to join our Clinical programs!
When: Wednesday, April 11th, 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Where: 417 Liberty Street, Entrance B, Springfield, MA 01104
Park in lot behind BHN IT Building located at 35 Warwick Street behind main BHN building
Bring your resume and come prepared for an interview!
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
• Behavior Management Therapist*
• Care Coordinators*- BHCP, Youth Outreach
• CBFS Clinical Care Coordinator
• CBFS Outreach Substance Use Counselor
• Clinicians – Bilingual*, Community & School-Based, Crisis, In-Home Therapy*, Licensed*, Medical Integration, Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment/Intensive OP
• Licensed Clinical Supervisors & Managers*
• Team Leaders* - Bilingual and Licensed Team Leaders
• Early Intervention– Bilingual EI Specialist, Physical Therapists*, Speech/Language Pathologist*
Bachelor’s & Other Level:
• Behavior Management Monitor**
• Care Coordinators
• CSP Workers
• CBFS Support Specialists
• Counselors - CBAT, Substance Use Disorder, and Crisis
• Peer Specialists
• Recovery Specialists
• Recovery Coaches
• Therapeutic Mentors**
• Therapeutic Training & Support Workers**
• The Living Room - Program Supervisor
Sign On Bonuses (if hired through the Job Fair only): $2,500 on asterisked * positions $1,000 on ** positions
Mental Health Clinicians working at NHSC Facilities may qualify for NHSC LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM.
4 locations at BHN are qualified sites.
If you are unable to attend, please visit our website at bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!