Residential / Inpatient
The employee is able to fulfill all of the requirements of the job assigned in a satisfactory manner as demonstrated by:
The extent to which the employee demonstrates technical and professional knowledge of job requirements and takes personal responsibility to maintain and improve that knowledge:
1. Leads in the continuity of care for patients on the unit in relation to the BSAS regulations and guidelines for treatment and also in compliance with the managed care based expectations of treatment. Drives a culture of sobriety and recovery for treatment team, staff and patients.
2. Maintain the documentation necessary in the EMR per department and hospital requirements.
3. Maintains current knowledge of patient's legal status and legal issues ensures appropriate documents are available in chart and filed in a timely manner.
Under the direction of the Adult Community Clinical Service (ACCS) Program Director provides substance use disorder assessment plan, develops, coordinates, provides individual and group treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to program clients with substance use disorders. He/she provides clinical consultation to other clinicians as needed. He/she builds community relationships and networks to generate referrals. He/she functions as a clinical member of a multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for an Addictions Specialist for our new Adult Community Clinical Services Program!As the Addiction Specialist, you will be a member of the Integrated Team of the Adult Community Clinical Services Program.
We work alongside individuals with developmental and mental challenges who experience addictions recovery, trauma, crisis, and day-to-day situations.
This position is offering a $2,000 bonus
The Clinical Director maintains responsibility for the administration and supervision of the clinical component of the program; ensures clinical program compliance and adherence to applicable licensing regulations. This position must be able to work the hours required to meet the clinical needs of the program including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week and evenings and weekends as needed.
The mission of The Megan’s House Foundation is to improve the quality of life of its residents through an evidence based substance abuse treatment program that emphasizes individual dignity, self-respect and empowerment. In doing so the treatment team utilizes flexibility, support and outstanding client services to meet individual needs and establish a culture that promotes wellness and success.
We currently have openings for full time Awake Overnight Recovery Specialists at Megan’s House in Lowell, MA.
Essential Job Functions
• Coordination of assigned program components
• May assist in operation of program in absence of Program Supervisor
• In weekly clinical team meetings, develop and assess focused treatment plans for new and continuing residents with attention to clinical assessment, resident’s use of treatment, length and intensity of treatment
• Responsible for direct clinical supervision of direct care staff. Develop clinical leadership role in team and staff meetings
GAVIN FOUNDATION, INC.
675 East Fourth Street
South Boston, MA 02127
JOB TITLE: Recovery Specialist/ Counselor
REPORTS TO: Program Director
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for maintaining the safety of residents and facility and provide understanding and direction to the clients in program.