REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER - OFFICE-BASED OPIOID TREATMENT
The Office-Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT) Registered Nurse Case Manager will provide skilled nursing care, case management and coordination of the plan of care for those Brien Center persons-served being treated for opioid use disorder. In close collaboration with the buprenorphine certified physicians, in-house behavioral health providers and our partners in the community, the OBOT RN Case Manager will provide and coordinate the daily and long term care of clients in recovery.
• RN with current Massachusetts licensure
• The OBOT RN Case Manager will possess and maintain the Healthcare Provider (BLS) level of CPR or obtain within the first 5 months of employment
• Case management experience strongly preferred with experience in substance use disorder treatment services
• Either trained in evidenced-based models or agreeable to training in motivational enhanced training, 12 Step facilitation and other recovery models
• A pre-employment Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) background check is required