Recovery Support Staff-Orange Recovery House (186)
RECOVERY SUPPORT STAFF
In our Orange Recovery Home for Men located in Orange MA
for adults recovering from substance use disorder.
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary substance use services team.
Recovery homes serve as transitional residences for men 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use recovery. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
All staff is required to be trained in CPR, Opioid Overdose and Prevention, and a serious of other SUD training which will give the staff the tools to perform their job. All required trainings are paid for.
• Previous experience working with substance use/mental health population.
• Previous work in any residential or TSS level of SUD treatment a plus
• Basic Computer Skills.
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position and CPR.
• Valid Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• This job requires some driving for the purpose of shopping at local grocery/household items.
32 hours – Combination of 1st and 2nd shifts.
*The position will require the employee to attend monthly staff meeting & In-Service Trainings which are typically scheduled on Tuesdays from 1PM to 2:30PM, this time subject to change.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting wage of $12.50/hr., we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter, indicating your availability, citing Search #186 in the subject line to email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.