Awake Overnight Recovery Specialist
The mission of The Megan’s House Foundation is to improve the quality of life of its residents through an evidence based substance abuse treatment program that emphasizes individual dignity, self-respect and empowerment. In doing so the treatment team utilizes flexibility, support and outstanding client services to meet individual needs and establish a culture that promotes wellness and success.
We currently have openings for full time Awake Overnight Recovery Specialists at Megan’s House in Lowell, MA.
During assigned shift 11pm-8am the Awake Overnight Recovery Specialist ensures the safety and well-being of the program and residents by conducting safety checks, monitoring building, and providing a supportive recovery environment.
1. Remain awake throughout the shift to ensure the safety of residents and building.
2. Observes and reports all safety and security concerns to appropriate authorities.
3. Responsible to complete all necessary checklists and paperwork in a timely manner.
4. Responsible for documenting notes in communication log throughout the shift and noting any incidents that occurred during shift to ensure regular communication with the team.
5. Promote an environment that protects the resident’s rights and maintain the confidentiality of resident related information.
6. Ability to be flexible to perform all duties based on the residents needs and schedule.
7. Respond appropriately to residents and act as a role model.
8. Complete all required training and independent duties assigned.